Pork meat that is stuffed with onions, bell peppers, and garlic then seasoned with The Best Stop Seasoning. Usually cooked like a roast in the oven for 2 hours or browned to make a gravy.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7.25 × 4 in|
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put 1/4 inch of water in pan.
- Place pork roast in baking pan and cover with foil.
- Bake for 2 1/2 - 3 hours or until internal temp is 145 degrees.
- After pork roast has reached internal temp of 145 degrees, remove cover and bake until brown.
- Cut and serve.
- Internal temp 145 degrees.