Voted #1 boudin and cracklins by the Times of Acadiana Reader’s Poll year after year. Thanks Acadiana!!
How Do We Ship?
Due to Covid-19, FedEx and UPS are experiencing delays across the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.
Products are not to be resold. Wholesale prices are now available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Our packages are shipped within the United States only. This includes Alaska and Hawaii.
- We use FedEx and UPS as our shipping services.
- Same day shipping is not guaranteed on Mondays.
- We only ship on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Any orders placed after 12 pm will ship out on the following shipping day.
- Express service can only ship out on Monday and Tuesday.
- All of our perishable products ship frozen. They are shipped in a styro-foam cooler with dry ice.
- The dry ice will last for up to 72 hours.
- We do not accept EBT for products that are being shipped.
- If there are any issues with your order, you must notify us within 3 days of the delivery date.
- We do require a 5 lb. minimum for perishable packages.
- If shipping non-perishable items under 5 lbs., please give us a call to place the order.
- If you need to change the shipping address of a package once it has left our facility, The Best Stop Supermarket and The Best Stop Cajun Foods will not be responsible for any delays due to the address change.
Ground may be allowed for certain states. Please be aware, if you choose Ground as your shipping option The Best Stop Supermarket and The Best Stop Cajun Foods are NOT liable for the package once it leaves our facility. There will be no refunds or reships for orders shipped using Ground.
If you need a shipment by a certain day, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 337-233-5805 ext. 104
(Monday-Friday, 8 am to 3:00 pm CST)
FedEx and UPS are closed on the following days:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Day after Christmas
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Day after New Years
Our shipping rates are determined by the weight of the box and the delivery postal zip code. The shipping rate includes the FedEx or UPS charge, cost of the dry ice, and the reusable styrofoam ice chest.
|Types||Ice Chest Size||Product Weight|
|Perishable||Medium||15 lbs. – 20 lbs.|
|Perishable||Large||21 lbs. – 40 lbs.|
|Perishable||X-Large||40 lbs. – 70 lbs.|
FILL UP YOUR BOX FOR THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO SHIP
If you have questions regarding our shipping methods or policy, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
When ordering fresh frozen foods, your total perishable order must be a minimum of 5 pounds (any combination of fresh foods). We use plenty of dry ice and a reusable, insulated cooler – a packaging combination that will insure your products arrive frozen and in excellent condition whether you choose Express, 2-Day, or Overnight as your shipping method.
For delivery to Hawaii and Alaska, you must select NEXT DAY or 2-DAY as your shipping method when checking out.
Due to the nature of cracklins, all sales are final.
Please note that we do not ship perishable foods over the weekend.
Once you check out you will receive an email with your credit card receipt. Please review your order and your shipping information to make sure everything is correct. We will then process your order for shipment. Once the order label is printed, you will receive an email with the FedEx or UPS tracking number.
King Cake Shipments
King Cakes are only sold January 6th through February 28th (every year). King Cakes do not require a 5 lb. minimum. King Cake orders ship out only on Monday and Wednesday each week. For multiple “Ship To” addresses, call us at 337-233-5805 ext. 104
Come on In!
The Best Stop Scott
615 Hwy 93 N.
Scott, LA 70583
Monday through Saturday:
6:00 am to 8:00 pm
6:00 am to 6:00 pm.