A pork chop cut 1 1/4″ and is stuffed with our ground seasoned pork meat, our famous boudin, or crawfish & shrimp dressing. Then seasoned on the outside. Usually cooked in a browning bag in the oven for 1 1/2 hours or on the BBQ pit!
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7.25 × 3 in|
Stuffed with Boudin, Stuffed with Seasoned Ground Pork, Stuffed with Seafood Dressing
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place porkchops on baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered.
- For Pork Stuffing internal temp 145 degrees.
- For Seafood Stuffing internal temp 165 degrees.
- Optional way to make Stuffed Pork Chop would be in a Browning Bag.