1 chaudin per pack
Chaudin is a seasoned pork stomach that is stuffed with ground pork meat seasoned with The Best Stop Seasoning. Usually cooked like a roast in the oven for 2-3 hours.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7.25 × 4 in|
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place Chaudin in baking pan.
- Add water until water is halfway up to the chaudin.
- Add onions and bell peppers to water.
- Cook for 2 hours. Every hour flip chaudin to cook evenly.
- Internal temp 165 degrees.