Whole rabbit cut into pieces; marinated and seasoned with The Best Stop Seasoning. It is usually browned to make a gravy or put on the BBQ pit.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7.25 × 4 in|
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- In a medium pot, add about 1/4th inch of water.
- Place marinated rabbit in medium pot on medium-high heat.
- Cook uncovered for about 30 minutes to brown with onion and bell peppers.
- Cook covered for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Internal temp is 150 degrees.