The Chicken boudin is homemade with chicken, a little chicken liver, onions, bell peppers, and cajun seasoning. Its cooked, ground then mixed with rice, green onions, and more cajun seasoning. Finally, the boudin mix is stuffed into a casing.
|Dimensions||11 × 5 × 1 in|
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a boiling pot, fill with water until half full and add a splash of kitchen bouquet.
- Add desired amount of boudin to the pot. Make sure water is covering boudin.
- Cover the pot and cook for about 7-10 minutes. Once the water starts to boil, the boudin should be ready.
- To check the boudin, pinch the boudin in the middle. If it stays indented, it is NOT ready. If the casing pops back out, it is ready.
- The middle of the boudin should heat to 165 degrees.