Boudin Party Links
Great for parties! 8 -2 in. party links per lb
Boudin Party links are made when ordered with Best Stop homemade boudin. These are only prepared when ordered so it may cause a delay in shipment by a couple of days.
|Dimensions||12 × 1.5 × 1.25 in|
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a boiling pot, fill with water until half full and add a splash of kitchen bouquet.
- Add desired amount of boudin to the pot. Make sure water is covering boudin.
- Cover the pot and cook for about 7-10 minutes. Once the water starts to boil, the boudin should be ready.
- To check the boudin, pinch the boudin in the middle. If it stays indented, it is NOT ready. If the casing pops back out, it is ready.
- The middle of the boudin should heat to 165 degrees.